KAPITI COMMUNITY FOODBANK INCORPORATED
|Posted on March 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM|
Cook Time - 30-40 mins
1-2 apples - sliced
1 TBSP brown sugar
- Simmer sausages in water for 10 mins.
- Take out and put in an ovenproof dish.
- layer sliced apples over the sausage.
- Sprinkle over brown sugar.
2 onions - chopped
1 TBSP oil
2 TBSP flour
1 TSP powdered mustard
2 TSP beef stock or 1 cube
2 cups warm water
1 TSP malt vinegar
1 TBSP soy sauce
- Fry onions in oil.
- Add flour and mustard and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in the rest and bring to the boil.
- Pour over the sausages.
- Cook in the oven at 180C for 30-40 minutes
Categories: Winter Meals