|Posted on 12 March, 2018 at 16:10|
1-2 rashers bacon
1 1/2 cup grated cheese
1 1/2 cup macaroni - cooked
1 cup milk
1/2 chopped onion
2 TBSP flour
1 1/2 TBSP butter or margarine
2-3 slices crumbled bread
- Saute chopped bacon and onion in margarine/butter.
- Add flour.
- Remove from heat ans add a little milk, mixing it in.
- Add the rest of the milk.
- Return to heat and stir until thick.
- Add grated cheese and stir.
- Add macaroni to the sauce.
- Put in a caserole dish and top with bread and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Bake in a oven until golden brown on top.