1 onion – peeled and diced
1 Beef stock cube
2 cups hot water
1 TBSP cornflour mixed with 1 TBSP cold water into a paste
4 large potatoes – boiled and mashed with a little milk
1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- Fry mince and onions in a pan until mince is no longer pink.
- Mix stock cube with hot water and add to mince.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add cornflour paste and stir until thickened.
- You can add 1 cup of frozen peas now if you have them.
- Put mixture in an ovenproof dish and put potato on top.
- Rough the top up with a fork and put under the grill to brown the potato.